Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice. This Thai fried rice with pineapple and shrimp recipe is simple to make and so delicious. It makes a wonderful side dish or main meal. Thai Fried Rice With Pineapple and Prawns.
Add the rice and stir together, then add the stock. Place water and rice in saucepan; Bring to simmer on medium high without the lid; When entire surface is bubbly and foamy, place lid on, turn down to medium Basmati rice is a type of rice that is from the Indian sub-continent, and also common across the Middle East. Try this prawn and pineapple recipe, a speedy supper for any day of the week.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, prawn and pineapple basmati rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Thai fried rice with pineapple and shrimp recipe is simple to make and so delicious. It makes a wonderful side dish or main meal. Thai Fried Rice With Pineapple and Prawns.
Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook prawn and pineapple basmati rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice:
- Get 500 Grams of frozen Raw Tiger Prawns.
- Get 500 Grams of Tinned Pineapple in juice.
- Prepare 2/3 Cups of Basmati Rice.
- Make ready 100 Grams of Garlic Butter.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Key Ingredients: Rice, Prawns, Spices, Herbs, Pineapple, Cashew, Raisins, Salt, Oil. Leave a comment if you tried – Easy Pineapple Fried Rice with Prawns. Comments from you provides motivation to keep up the driving force behind this blog, bringing you more delicious and perfected.
Steps to make Prawn and Pineapple Basmati Rice:
- Put the cooking oil, butter and the prawns into a large wok or saucepan. Bring up the heat gently to thaw out and start to cook the prawns..
- Once the Prawns turn from blue to pink, add the rinsed Basmati Rice, and the contents, including the juice, from the tin of Pineapple. Stir well and heat until bubbling..
- Giving an occasional stir, keep cooking until all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice and everything is nice and “ sticky”. Can be eaten hot or cold!!.
Soaking the basmati rice before cooking makes all the difference. Serve with your favorite Indian curry or dal (lentils). Make sure you warn people not to bite into the whole spices! I used peanuts instead of cashews. I didn't have brown rice and used basmati instead.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food prawn and pineapple basmati rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!