TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tl's country carmel apple pull-a-parts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tl's country carmel apple pull-a-parts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter softened.
- Make ready 2 cup of chopped peeled apples.
- Get 1 can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 oz).
- Get 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- Make ready 2 tsp of rum ( if desired).
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
- Prepare 1 of caramel ice cream topping to drizzle.
Instructions to make TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Using one tablespoon of the butter generously grease a 9 inch round pan. Spread one cup of the apples in pan..
- Separate biscuits into ten single pieces. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange point side up on top of apples. Top with remaining apples..
- In mixer beat remaining butter , brown sugar, cinnamon, rum, corn syrup, egg until sugar is dissolved then stir in nuts. Spoon over the biscuits and apples..
- Bake 35 min. Cool 5 min and drizzle with caramel topping..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tl's country carmel apple pull-a-parts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!