Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker tomato soup recipe. You can cook slow cooker tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Get 2 (28 oz) of cans of low/no sodium crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of low/no sodium chicken or vegetable broth.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1-2 cups of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Use 4 tbsp of no salt butter.
- Use 1 cup of whole milk, half and half, or coconut milk.
- Provide of Ground black pepper for taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Tomato Soup:
- Add all of the ingredients, except the bay leaves and milk/cream, into the slow cooker. Stir everything together..
- Next, place the bay leaves into the pot, close the lid, set the temperature to low, and cook for 6 to 8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- At the end, remove half of the soup to a bowl or blender. Pour half of the milk/cream, and blend it all together. Repeat for the second half and return the soup to the slow cooker. **Remove the bay leaves before blending together**.
- Enjoy! Maybe with a Ghost shaped quesadilla?.
If you find this Slow Cooker Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.