Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. With ground beef, onion, bell pepper, black beans, kidney beans. Best taco soup I've ever made!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, taco soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taco Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Taco Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook taco soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 of them, minced) I used xtra.
- Get 1 can (28 oz.) of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning (or you can use 1 pack of taco seasoning).
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! Tacos can definitely be delicious, but they're often messy to eat.
Instructions to make Taco Soup:
- Brown ground beef in a pan….Add sliced onion and green pepper to meat in pan….
- Add mined garlic to browned meat, onions and green pepper….cook for about 2 minutes…..
- Add black pepper and taco seasoning to pan, then add can of black beans and the water….
- Add the corn and the can of crushed tomatoes to pan, mix well……
- Bring all to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes, covered,stirring occasionally….
- Done ✅….. Eat and enjoy with a dollop of sour cream on top and shredded cheddar cheese ! 😋.
Imagine combining all the tasty Made popular in Texas and the southwestern U. S., taco soup is a perfect meal for a cold day when. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!