Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can have low calorie chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chix breasts; sliced in halves.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of reduced sodium chix broth.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 4 of thin slice low sodium deli ham.
- Take 4 of ultra thin slice light swiss cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Slice chix breast in halves, season lightly with salt & pepper, then lightly dredge in flour.
- In skillet add unsalted butter & olive oil. Add chix to skillet to cook. Cook chix til golden brown on each side..
- While chix is cooking in a mixing bowl add chix broth, dijon mustard, lemon juice & 1 tsp flour. Whisk til smooth..
- Once chix is done cooking remove from skillet & set aside. Add chix broth mixture to skillet, scraping up any left over bits stuck to the pan, then simmer for 2 mins..
- Return chix breasts to skillet, top each piece with a slice of deli ham & a slice of swiss cheese, let simmer til cheese melts. Serve & enjoy!.
If you find this Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.