Lentil Nachos with salsa and sauce. Vegetarian lentil tacos in an amazing homemade salsa verde sauce, and topped with a mango-pomegranate pico. To really give the lentils some flavor and of course, make for a unique taco, I decided to make my own green tomatillo verde sauce. Saucy filling with a velvety homemade cheese sauce.
I discovered that golden, roasted cauliflower makes a great taco filling when I was in Austin. It's a little crispy, a little chewy and totally perfect. Homemade Nachos with salsa and cheese sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lentil nachos with salsa and sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lentil Nachos with salsa and sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lentil Nachos with salsa and sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Vegetarian lentil tacos in an amazing homemade salsa verde sauce, and topped with a mango-pomegranate pico. To really give the lentils some flavor and of course, make for a unique taco, I decided to make my own green tomatillo verde sauce. Saucy filling with a velvety homemade cheese sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lentil nachos with salsa and sauce using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Nachos with salsa and sauce:
- Take 3 tbsp of Red lentil (masoor daal).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Wheat flour.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Take of For Salsa -.
- Prepare 2 of Onion small.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of For Sauce -.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of Multi purpose flour.
- Take 2 of Cheese cubes.
- Take of Salt and pepper as per taste.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Make it, eat it, love it and share it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe. These meatless tacos are so easy and simple to make. This is perfect for a quick dinner or lunch. Add salsa and cheese sauce and have your nacho cravings fixed!
Instructions to make Lentil Nachos with salsa and sauce:
- Nachos – Grind red lentil in a mixture to fine powder.
- Mix lentil corn and wheat flour. Add salt and turmeric. Add required water and make dough like puri..
- Rest it for half hour and roll it into round. Due to lentil the flour will stick so take wheat flour for dusting..
- With fork make marks so that chips doesn't puff..
- Cut the chips and fry it. For frying the oil should be hot but in medium flame otherwise it will get burnt. Air fryer or baking is best for healthy version..
- Salsa – cut and grind tomatoes and chilli to puree..
- Cut onion and garlic cloves in small fine pieces..
- Dry roast onion and garlic in hot pan. Once cooked add tomato puree. Add salt, chilli flakes and let it cook perfectly. Once cooked add tomato sauce if you want..
- For sauce – add butter and flour on low flame and cook it nicely..
- Once cooked add warm milk. Add grated cheese and mix it well. Add salt and pepper. Very creamy and nice texture sauce will be ready..
- Serve nachos with salsa and white sauce..
For the Cheese Sauce We will be using cheddar cheese for this recipe. In a sauce pan, combine ingredients for the taco filling, without the salt. This healthy salsa verde taco recipe with mango-pomegranate pico is bursting with fresh flavors. The lentils are tender, covered in a rich poblano tomatillo sauce and then topped with a zesty mango pomegranate salsa for an amazing taste combination! Tacos: heat shells so they are crisp.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food lentil nachos with salsa and sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!