Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce. Chef Chad Phares shows us how to prepare tuna tacos. The most requested appetizer at his Grand Isle restaurant, Hurricane Hole. Fresh tuna is a great alternative to red meat (and even makes an outstanding burger.) Enjoy fish for dinner tonight with these delicious recipes.
You can add a hot sauce of your choice. We made a cancun mayo sauce with lime juice. The key to these terrific tuna tacos is first marinating the fish in a tangy mix of lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, and cider vinegar before sauteeing it.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fresh tuna taco / cajun sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chef Chad Phares shows us how to prepare tuna tacos. The most requested appetizer at his Grand Isle restaurant, Hurricane Hole. Fresh tuna is a great alternative to red meat (and even makes an outstanding burger.) Enjoy fish for dinner tonight with these delicious recipes.
Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fresh tuna taco / cajun sauce using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce:
- Make ready 2 of fresh raw 6oz tuna steaks.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tamari or soya sauce (low sodium).
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato, chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of avocado, cubed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Take of Sesame seeds.
- Make ready 6-8 of whole wheat tortilla wrap.
- Take of Lime.
- Get of Salad recipe.
- Make ready 1 of English cucumber, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Balsamic vinegar.
- Make ready of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Left over lime juice from meal.
- Get of Cajun sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cajun spice.
Fresh Tuna Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.. Peppered Tuna Steaks with Lemon Dijon Cream Sauce My life cookbook. Although we did use Whole Foods frozen tuna. Take a taste adventure and try tuna tacos with the usual onion, peppers and lettuce and the not-so-usual fresh hot sauce.
Steps to make Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce:
- Marinate tuna in tamari with sesame seeds.
- Chop all ingredients and place in separate bowls. Set on table for everyone to fix there own taco. Squeeze lime on top of taco..
- Salad Chop and mix ingredients. Serve with tacos.
MORE+ LESS These fresh Ahi tuna fish tacos in corn tortillas with smoky adobo crema & crunchy red cabbage coleslaw Lime Tuna Tacos with Chipotle Cream Sauce. Thanks to Collective Bias and Land O'Lakes Saute · An easy cajun dry rub recipe that works perfectly on seared tuna for blackened tuna tacos! The Sauce: Top your mushrooms with a chipotle cacao sauce comprised of an onion and tomato paste mixture, dates, almond butter, cacao powder, and tamari. This rich sauce is easily the hero of this recipe with a bold flavor to match its rich ingredients. Garnish with thinly sliced radishes, avocado.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fresh tuna taco / cajun sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!