Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mom's spanish bean soup recipe. You can have my mom's spanish bean soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- Take 5 lb of potatoes.
- Get 1 gallon of chickpeas.
- Take 1 tbsp of saffron threads.
- Provide 1 of large hambone.
- Use 1/2 lb of ham.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of beef chuck steak.
- Get 1/4 lb of salt pork.
- Provide 12 cup of water.
- Get 3/4 lb of Spanish chorizo sausage the one from Spain.
- Get 2 of large onions.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of minced garlic, the mild quarter cup strong garlic.
Steps to make My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- In a huge pot add 10 cups of water. Bring to boil..
- Add your meats. Cover cook till done. Take the meat out. Take the meat off the bone. Then chop all of meat into bite sized pieces..
- Add all the meat back into the soup. Here is an option chop the onions and add into soup, or leave whole if some doesn't like to eat onions. Add last 2 cups of water..
- Add garlic and saffron. Stir well. While it boils, peel the potatoes chop into cubes. Add into pot along with the chickpeas..
- Cook till potatoes are fork tender over low heat. Serve with Cuban bread, hope you enjoy!.
- This soup can be frozen. Just add water to thin out when you defrost it.
If you find this My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.