Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey garlic chicken – slow cooker recipe. You can have honey garlic chicken – slow cooker using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker:
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Get 3 tbsp. of honey.
- Take 1 tsp. of sriracha sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Take 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Take 2 tsp. of water.
Steps to make Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker:
- Grease a slow cooker and lay the chicken it in. Sprinkle the onion over the top..
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, honey, sriracha, ginger and basil. Pour that mixture over the top of the chicken and onions..
- Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours OR on high heat for 3-4 hours..
- Once it's finished, remove the chicken to a cutting board and shred it. Then mix the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl to form a slurry and stir that in to the remaining sauce in the slow cooker..
- Stir the chicken back into the sauce and place the lid back on. Let it cook on high heat for 15 or so more minutes, until the sauce thickens up a bit..
- After that you're ready to serve. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
If you find this Honey Garlic Chicken – Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.