Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Make ready 1 box of spice cake.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1-3.4 oz of box butterscotch instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take of For the Frosting.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
Steps to make Butterscotch Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven 350. Grease pan you are going to cook cake in, I use a bundt pan and Crisco oil. Set pan aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients for baking the cake and mix till smooth and no lumps..
- Pour in bundt pan and place in over for 50-60 minutes. Check with tooth pick at 50 minutes in middle comes out clean. Let Cool.
- Making the frosting. In a large mixing bowl add powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese, & vanilla. Mix till smooth..
- Once cake has cooled, place on cake dish and icing the cake. If there is extra frosting left, I put in the middle of the bundt cake filling up the hole! Sprinkle some cinnamon all over the cake once you have finished putting on the frosting. Enjoy….
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food butterscotch spice cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!