Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow cooker kimchi beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker kimchi beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker kimchi beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Start with changing the lights. This will go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker kimchi beef recipe. To cook slow cooker kimchi beef you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker kimchi beef:
- Use 1.5 lbs of boneless beef shoulder (any slow cook cut will work).
- Prepare 1.5 cups of kimchi.
- You need 1 tsp of mild yellow miso.
- Provide 2 tsp of sichuan chili sauce (Oriental Wok brand).
- Take 1/2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1.5 cans of reduced sodium beef broth.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of medium sweet onion.
Steps to make Slow cooker kimchi beef:
- Combine 1/2 cup of kimchi, the miso, sichuan, sesame oil, rice vinegar and 1/2 can beef broth in a bowl..
- Peel and rough chop the garlic and onion then layer in the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the beef on the layer of garlic and onions. Pour the kimchi mix over the beef and spread the kimchi in an even layer across the beef..
- Pour 1 can of beef broth in the slow cooker (half a can will be reserved to cook rice or noodles). Set temperature to low and cook 6 hrs..
- After 6 hours turn the temperature to high for 2 hours. Shred the beef and add the last cup of kimchi. Turn the slow cooker off and serve over rice or noodles..
If you find this Slow cooker kimchi beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.