Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker teriyaki chicken recipe. You can cook slow cooker teriyaki chicken using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of molasses.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce, low sodium.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Get of fresh black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use 2 tsp of chicken stock.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken:
- In slow cooker, mix together soy sauce, molasses, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper..
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker and turn a few times to coat well in the soy sauce mixture..
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, turning the chicken about every hour to ensure even cooking..
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the slow cooker, cut up into bite sized pieces, and set aside..
- Pour the liquid from the slow cooker into a sauce pan and bring to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and chicken stock until combined..
- Slowly add the cornstarch mixture to the boiling liquid and reduce to a simmer..
- Allow the sauce to thicken for 2-3 minutes, then add the chicken to the pan..
- Toss to coat the chicken with the sauce, and let heat through..
- Serve over rice with vegetables..
If you find this Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.