Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect sunshines pepper steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sunshines pepper steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshines pepper steak recipe. You can have sunshines pepper steak using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make sunshines pepper steak:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of sirloin steak 1 inch thick , slice into thin pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of carrot sticks sliced in thin pieces long way cut.
- Use 1 medium of white onion sliced thin.
- Get 8 of red and orange sweet mini peppers ( mini poivrons doux) sliced in strips.
- You need 1 head of fresh broccoli chopped.
- Take 1 large of potato cubed.
- Provide 1 medium of tomato diced.
- Take 1 can of Rotel green chili and tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin divided.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder divided.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika divided.
- Take 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt divided.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make sunshines pepper steak:
- slice up meat, into thin slices about 1 1/2 inch long..
- season meat with half of all the seasons, save the other half for later.mix to season well..
- fry on medium-high heat, in a large pan add the butter, let melt then add seasoned meat to the pan . stir meat and butter together, let fry for 5 minutes, add onions, fry for 3 minutes more..
- add tomato, carrots, cilantro and sweet peppers fry for 3 minutes stirring folding the vegies and meat..
- add the Rotel, and rest of the seasoning, mix well add 1 1/2 cup water stir to mix . now cover the pan trun burner on low, medium heat . cook for 30 minutes, add potatoes, mix in cover again, cook untill potatoes are almost soft, add broccoli fold in, cover pan let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- while the meat is cooking, mix 1/4 water, cornstarch and soy sauce mix in a cup, stir well .add to meat, this will thicken to a gravy like, fold all together, recove for 5 minutes on simmer. trun off stove move pan to side let set for 10 minutes ready to serve..
- serve on a bed of white rice really delicious.
There is some debate over the exact origins of this recipe (which French chef. Jamaican Pepper Steak is a Central American and Caribbean sliced beef dish that can be traced back hundreds of years to the first settlers and enslaved settlers that arrived from Europe and Africa to the region. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. I love it with brown rice, but cauliflower rice would also be great on the side. When I made this dish, I swapped the bamboo shoot with thin potato strips.
If you find this sunshines pepper steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.