Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious! Zhajiang Udon Noodles with Ground Meat and Green Pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious! Zhajiang Udon Noodles with Ground Meat and Green Pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious! zhajiang udon noodles with ground meat and green pepper recipe. You can have delicious! zhajiang udon noodles with ground meat and green pepper using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious! Zhajiang Udon Noodles with Ground Meat and Green Pepper:
- Prepare 120 grams of Ground pork.
- Get 5 of Green peppers.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of from 1 head of broccoli Broccoli stems (if you have some left tover).
- Provide 1 of Grated ginger.
- Use 1 of Grated garlic.
- Provide of Flavoring ingredients:.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tianmianjiang (Chinese sweet bean paste).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of Sake.
- Get 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Get 1 dash of Chicken stock granules.
- Provide 1 tsp of (If you want to make it spicy) Doubanjiang.
Steps to make Delicious! Zhajiang Udon Noodles with Ground Meat and Green Pepper:
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan and cook the green pepper, broccoli stems and carrots, Once cooked, transfer to a plate..
- Combine the tianmianjiang, sake, sugar, soy sauce and chicken stock granules..
- In the same pan, heat the sesame oil and add the grated garlic and grated ginger and cook until fragrant..
- Add the ground pork and when cooked through, add the seasonings and combine with the meat..
- Return the vegetables to the pan..
- Cook the udon noodles and cool well in cold water. Plate the noodles and top with the pork and vegetable mixture and done!.
- I had leftover broccoli stems so I sliced them thinly and added them to the dish. They're nutritious and delicious!!.
If you find this Delicious! Zhajiang Udon Noodles with Ground Meat and Green Pepper recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.