Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chai pumpkin cheesecake w/ ginger crust recipe. You can cook chai pumpkin cheesecake w/ ginger crust using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust:
- Take of Crust.
- You need of gingersnap cookies (crumbed).
- Take of granulated sugar.
- Use of butter (melted).
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare of cream cheese (8oz. ea).
- You need of sour cream.
- Take of canned pumpkin.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of each eggs.
- Use of each egg yolks.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Use of ground cinnamon.
- Use of ground ginger.
- Use of ground nutmeg.
- You need of chai tea bag contents.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Pan/Utensils.
- You need of 9"/23cm Spring-form pan.
- Get of large oven casserole (for water bath).
- Get of aluminum foil.
- Use of food processor or wire whip.
- You need of fine mesh sieve.
Steps to make Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust:
- Preheat oven to 375ºF..
- Wrap the outside of a 9"/23cm spring-form pan with aluminum foil. (This will seal the pan so no water gets in, as the cake is baked in a water bath.).
- In a bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs, sugar, and melted butter..
- Press the crust into the pan, letting it come about ¼-½ inch up the sides..
- Bake the crust until lightly golden, 5-6 minutes. Cool completely..
- In a food processor (or by hand), process the cream cheese, sour cream, pumpkin and sugars until smooth..
- Add the eggs and extra yolk one at a time, processing briefly between each addition..
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, chai, nutmeg and salt. Process to combine..
- Strain the custard through a fine mesh sieve into the cooled crust..
- Transfer the pan to a large casserole and fill the dish with warm water so that it reaches a quarter of the way up the cake pan..
- Bake until the custard is set around the edge but still slightly loose in the center when jiggled, approximately 45 mins to 1 hour..
- Cool the cake at room temperature for 1 hour, then chill until set..
If you find this Chai Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Ginger Crust recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.