Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for sunshines beef pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best sunshines beef pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sunshines beef pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshines beef pie recipe. You can cook sunshines beef pie using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare sunshines beef pie:
- Provide of cooking beef.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 cup of onion chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic & herbs.
- Get 2 cup of potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots diced.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of -bouillons cubs.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 box of 2- ready made pie crust.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make sunshines beef pie:
- on 425°F preheat and bake.in a 9" inch pie dish, spray lightly with cooking spray..
- in a large pan, brown ground beef ,onion and the salt, pepper and garlic&herds. drian off pan drippings..
- add potatoes and carrots, to meat, cook staring at asionally.for 3 minutes….
- while its cooking for the 3 minutes in a bowl or large glass measuring cup, add 1 1/2 cups of water, 2 bouillon, salt and pepper, place in microwave for 2 minutes to get hot. stir pour into beef mixture.mix well, cover and simmer for 13 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- 1/4 water and cornstarch, dissolve together, add to meat mixture, stir in well. take off heat, let set..
- place one pie crust dough on bottom. pour in the meat mixture, spread meat evenly, placeing top crust carefuly ontop of pie. leaving 1 -inch over lapping edge, seal and flute edges,cut slits on top for steam to escape..
- bake for 20 minutes with foil covering the pie ….take off foil bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown ….done ….take out oven let set for 30 to a hour before serving …slice and serve…..enjoy.
A collection of classic beef pie recipes from Great British Chefs, including pies with beef shortrib and steak and ale. We love our beef pies and we hated the idea of giving them up while we're trying to lose weight. Fortunately, we got this idea for a low-fat 'pastry' cases from our clever friend Justine and meat pies. This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef.
If you find this sunshines beef pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.