Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. To cook easy slow cooker chicken taco soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Provide 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- Get 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- Provide 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take of Optional toppings:.
- Provide of cilantro.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Provide of grated cheese.
- Use of avocado.
- Take of green onion.
- Provide of tortilla chips.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.