Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spiced Whipped Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spiced Whipped Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin cheesecake with spiced whipped cream recipe. To cook pumpkin cheesecake with spiced whipped cream you only need 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spiced Whipped Cream:
- Get of Spiced Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cool whip.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Almond Extract.
- Use of Pie Crust.
- Use 1 box of Pepridge Farm Chessman Cookies.
- Take 1/2 box of Nabisco Vanilla Wafers.
- Get 1/4 cup of White Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 stick of Melted salted butter (more or less).
- Take of Cheesecake Filling.
- Prepare 2 1/2 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 10 oz of Puree Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 cup of White Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide 6 of Whole Eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Use 1 tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spiced Whipped Cream:
- To begin the whipped cream, place all of the ingredients into the tub, that the whipped cream comes in, stir with a spoon, recover and place into the fridge..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Next, place the entire bag of chessman cookies and 1/3 box of vanilla wafers into a blender or food processor. Blend until fine..
- Place the ground cookies into a large mixing bowl. Add in sugar and cinnamon..
- Add in 2 tablespoons of melted butter at a time until the cookies are coated in butter, but do not become mushy..
- Use some of the remaining melted butter to brush 2 pie pans..
- Pack the cookie mixture into the bottom, and up the sides of the pie tins..
- Place a piece of parchment paper on each pie shell, place dry beans on the inside and bake for 15mins. (The beans will weigh down the cookie crusts so that they do not rise while baking).
- While your pie crusts are baking, place all of your cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and mix until light and whipped..
- Add sour cream into cream cheese and mix again until light and fluffy.
- Start boiling a kettle of water.
- Lastly, add in remaining ingredients and blend well. Make sure there are no lumps in any of the batter.
- The pie crusts should be done baking by now. Distribute cheesecake filling evenly between both pie shells..
- Place both your cheesecakes in a large pan, or if you do not have a pan large enough, place each cheesecake into their own separate pans and into the oven.
- Without pulling the rack from out of the oven, pour the boiling water into the large pan that the cheesecakes are sitting in (creating a water bath).
- Close the oven and bake the cheesecakes for 1.5 hours. Do not open the oven at any time during the cooking process.
- When the 1.5hours are up, turn off the oven. Open the oven door so that some heat can escape, then close the door again and let the pies sit for an hour.
- Place on a counter or window sill to cool down, then place into the fridge (preferably overnight) to chill..
- Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!.
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fans out there. With its candied pumpkin seeds, buttery gingersnap crust and luscious filling, this beauty may just replace your favorite recipe. Guests can customize their own "cupcake" with an assortment of fresh whipped cream, chopped nuts or a decadent salted caramel sauce. The only pumpkin cupcakes recipe you will need! This is a gem of a recipe.
If you find this Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spiced Whipped Cream recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.