Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker italian tomato sauce recipe. You can cook slow cooker italian tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce:
- Use 1 (28 oz) of can of No Sodium Tomato Sauce.
- Use 1 (28 oz) of can of Tomato Puree.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can of Tomato Paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of Water.
- Take 2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garlic powder or 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2-3 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper for taste.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce:
- Pour the tomato puree and tomato sauce the slow cooker..
- Next, add the tomato paste into the pot, then add the water..
- Put all of the spices, except the bay leaves, into the sauce. Stir it all together..
- Place the bay leaves into the pot, after you stir the sauce..
- Place the cover on top of the slow cooker, set the temperature to low and put the timer to 6-8 hours. At the halfway point, be it 3 or 4 hours, stir the sauce..
- After you stir it, put the lid back on the slow cooker and cook for another 3 to 4 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.