Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect White bean Sausage soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White bean Sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White bean Sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean sausage soup recipe. To make white bean sausage soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White bean Sausage soup:
- Get 2 can of white beans (one drained).
- Take 1 packages of favorite sausage (i use aidells).
- Prepare 2 can of 14 oz chicken broth.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 can of sliced carrots – drained.
- Get 1 of chopped celery.
- You need 8 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Get 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make White bean Sausage soup:
- pour 1 can of the white beans (liquid and all) into a small bowl and mash with a fork until it forms a paste.
- in a soup pot start cooking the garlic with the extra virgin olive oil then add your onion, celery, and tomato until they become tender.
- add the sausage and mix well until sausage browns.
- add the drained can of carrots and mashed up beans. mix them all together.
- add the chicken broth and the other can of white beans.
- continue to mix all ingredients to make sure all the flavors blend well. once it begins to simmer, lower the heat and add cream.
- right before serving, add thyme.
Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese right before serving alongside crusty. This soup is packed with nutrition from all the kale and protein packed cannellini beans (and the remaining veggies of course), then I love the depth of flavor the sausage adds. It gives all those healthy ingredients just what they need to make it perfect. Even though it's just a soup it is completely hearty. Equipped with your white beans, Italian sausage and lacinato kale you'll soon be enjoying a bowl of this delicious soup inspired by the beautiful region of Tuscany, Italy.
If you find this White bean Sausage soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.