Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken chili recipe. To make slow cooker chicken chili you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili:
- Prepare 1 of – Green pepper,chopped.
- Prepare 1 of – Medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Chili powder.
- Get 1 of – Medium Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 1 (4 oz) of can of chopped green chillies, undrained.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper. optional; can sub w 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can of fire roasted tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1-2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili:
- Add chopped pepper and onion to bottom of 5 to 6 quart slow cooker. Add chopped jalapeno too, if using..
- Combine chili powder,paprika,salt and Cheyenne (or pepper) in a small bowl and mix well..
- Season the chicken breasts with half the seasoning mixture. Then place on top of the peppers,onions and jalapeno in the slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, chilies and one cup of chicken broth to the slow cooker, then sprinkle with remaining seasoning..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours..
- When the cook time is up transfer the chicken breasts from the slow cooker to a cutting board and add beans to the slow cooker. If the chili is to thick add the extra broth to get the right consistency..
- Slice the chicken into bite size pieces. (Or alternatively you can shred it) Return chicken to slow cooker and store to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.