Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice. Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice Tasty and absolutely delicious.
Method: Cook pork belly as per instructions on packaging. Dice the pork belly into bite-size pieces and set aside. Add all remaining ingredients and stir fry for a.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sticky and spicy pork belly with lemon, thyme and red onion basmati rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice Tasty and absolutely delicious.
Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sticky and spicy pork belly with lemon, thyme and red onion basmati rice using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice:
- Get of Pork Belly Marinate.
- Take 1-2 of Pork Belly Slice(s).
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Granules.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get of Seasoning (Salt&Black Pepper).
- Prepare of Rice Ingredients.
- Take 2-3 Cups of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Get 2 of Fresh Lemon (Juice and Zest).
- Get 2 of Red Onions(Medium Sized)Sliced.
Arrange onion and lemon over base of shallow roasting pan lined with baking paper. Place pork, rind side-up, in centre of pan on top of onion and lemon. Rub the pork belly rind with paper towel or a clean tea towel ensuring that it is dry all over. Sprinkle with salt and using your hand rub salt into the scores in the rind.
Instructions to make Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice:
- Marinate the pork with marinade ingredients. Add a drizzle of chilli oil and sesame oil to a hot frying pan. Place the pork belly(fatty side) down to render the fats. Once crisped, transfer to a foil lined oven tray and place in middle rack in a preheated oven at 180’C(fatty side up). Cook for 20-25mins..
- Meanwhile, shallow fry the mangetouts in the same frying pan for 2-5 mins.(keep warm). Combine the rice, thyme and lemon juice and zest in a sauce pan. Pour in cold water (finger tip space between the water and rice) and cook for 10-12mins at medium heat..
- Serving Suggestion.
Place pork on top of the. red wine and caramelised onion slow-roasted lamb shoulder. mains. ricotta and zucchini cannelloni. mains. ricotta, kale and oregano zucchini rolls. mains. rigatoni with beef brisket ragu. mains. roast beef fillet with raw beetroot salad. mains. roast chicken with marsala, sage, mushroom and creamy semolina. mains. roast spatchcock with pistachio couscous stuffing. mains. roast spicy chicken . american-style sticky pork ribs with fennel and apple slaw. dinner. apple and fig salad with goat's curd dressing. dinner . apple and herb brined turkey with rosemary gravy. dinner. apple cider, mustard and sage glazed ham. dinner. artichoke and pesto mac and cheese. dinner. artichoke, pesto and brie tarts. dinner. asian beef and green tea noodle salad with charred eggplant. dinner. asian . Place garlic, ground cloves, caraway seeds, chilli, thyme and some sea salt in a mortar and pestle or food processor and crush to a paste. Stir in the olive oil and lemon juice. Arrange the onion slices in a roasting pan and sit the pork on top. Transfer pork, skin-side up to a baking dish (pork should fit snuggly in dish).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sticky and spicy pork belly with lemon, thyme and red onion basmati rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!