Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice. Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Rice. This Curried Rice is a basmati rice recipe because it's on-point. The nutty flavour is ideal for the flavours in this recipe, but there's plenty of other rice options that I've covered in the recipe notes.
Perfect as an appetizer or a light dinner! The sauce is also packed with tons of flavor – you can even set some aside and toss it on some rice or even a side of quinoa. Lamb is a flavorful and tender meat that works really well in dishes with bold ingredients such as this curry recipe.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Rice. This Curried Rice is a basmati rice recipe because it's on-point. The nutty flavour is ideal for the flavours in this recipe, but there's plenty of other rice options that I've covered in the recipe notes.
Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice:
- Take 2 tsp of curry salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of ground guinea hen.
- Take 2 cup of water, divided.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Make ready 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil, as needed.
- Get 3/4 cup of onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 small of head escarole, torn into bite sized pieces.
- Get 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of sweet curry spice.
- Get 1 each of red pear, diced.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
The bold flavor of the lamb works in contrast to the curry it is served with. The ingredient list looks a little long at first glance, but this recipe comes. A light curry flavor makes delicious quinoa a great side dish for a multitude of main courses. This was my first experience with quinoa and I'm very excited about how it turned out!
Steps to make Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice:
- Add curry salt to the ground guinea hen meat and mix thoroughly. Divide into 12 equal portions, and press each portion into a flattened meatball..
- Place 1 3/4 cups of water into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, add kosher salt, and stir in rice. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until water is fully absorbed. Cover, and let stand for about ten minutes..
- While rice is cooking, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to lightly coat the pan. Add the meatballs, and brown well on each side. Transfer meatballs to a plate or rimmed container..
- Add onions, and cook while stirring for 2 minutes. Add escarole and 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and sweet curry spice, add in meatballs and any juices. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes. Adjust seasoning as desired..
- Fluff butter into rice with a fork..
- Divide rice in two bowls, ladle curried guinea meatballs over rice and top with diced red pear. Enjoy!.
Such a simple and yummy recipe that we really enjoyed! Looking for an easy Curried Quinoa recipe you can make in your rice cooker? If so, I think you will love this healthy, tasty Rice Cooker Curried Quinoa! This quick and easy curry cauliflower rice has a bit of a twist with the addition of quinoa for more protein. Quinoa is very nutritious—it's full of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals, including manganese, magnesium and folate.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!