Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunshines chipotles smothered chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunshines chipotles smothered chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Start out with replacing the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshines chipotles smothered chicken recipe. You can cook sunshines chipotles smothered chicken using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sunshines chipotles smothered chicken:
- Prepare of chicken marinade.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of Sauteed vegetables.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 large of green bell pepper sliced thin.
- Provide 1 large of red bell pepper sliced thin.
- You need 1 medium of onion sliced thin.
- Prepare of chipotles blended.
- Provide 1 can of 7.oz can chiles chipotles adobados.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 5 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of ground comino.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of will need.
- Get 1 can of 14.oz chicken broth.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Sunshines chipotles smothered chicken:
- In a large bowl , add chicken breast let soak In water with baking soda , for 15 minutes then pour out water …sprinkle cornstarch and salt on top of cut chicken strips , let stand 5 more minutes..
- Now saute veggies in butter in large saucepan till tender then remove from pan , set aside..
- In a blender mix the chipotles,garlic powder,clove garlic ,white pepper,comino,paprika , cilantro ,half of chicken broth and lemon juice blend well set to side.
- Chicken strips In the same saucepan used to saute veggies in , add 4 T – butter let melt add chicken let cook 3 minutes each side.add chicken broth , add saute veggies.let juice cook down a bit add chipotles mix to saucepan let cook on medium heat for 5 minutes till the sauce is thick or done ……enjoy. Serve with rice..
Serve it up with Mexican Slaw or use in this healthy bowl, or. This Spicy Chipotle Shredded Chicken is perfect for tacos, nachos, quesadillas, salads, and more! I'll pass on the chicken, but I'd LOVE to try that sauce on some veggies! Shredded chipotle chicken is so juicy, flavorful, and versatile that it will go on your menu plan every week. I love making this chicken because it's so easy – just dump everything into a dutch oven or slow cooker and then toss it.
If you find this Sunshines chipotles smothered chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.