Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed bean soup recipe. To make mixed bean soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Bean Soup:
- Use 1 cup of canned chickpeas.
- Take 1 cup of canned white beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown lentils, washed and drained.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, minced.
- Take 1 of cube chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Mixed Bean Soup:
- In a saucepan, put the lentils with 7 cups of water; add the chicken broth cube and put on medium heat until lentils are cooked..
- Once lentils are cooked, add in the saucepan the chickpeas and the white beans. Don’t hesitate to add more water if necessary..
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet and fry the onion until soft. Add it to the saucepan..
- Add in the cumin and salt and leave on heat for 10 more minutes while stirring..
- Remove from heat. Serve immediately..
If you find this Mixed Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.