Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Provide 2 cans (28 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
- Take 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Get 12 cups of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- Take 2 cup of carrots, diced.
- You need 2 cups of celery, diced.
- Provide 2 cup of white onion, diced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Italiano seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 2 can (15 oz) of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini, diced.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- You need 1 cup of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Provide 3 cups of baby spinach, chopped.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup! Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Minestrone means "big soup," and Allrecipes has plenty of top-rated recipes for this Italian-inspired classic! Minestrone Soup is easy, healthy, hearty, comforting, versatile and all made in one pot!
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.