Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice Pancake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pancake recipe. You can have rice pancake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Pancake:
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice (room temperature or from the fridge).
- Prepare 1 of handfull of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take as needed of Salt and black pepper.
- You need as needed of chicken/beef/mushroom bouillon powder.
- Take 4-5 of florets broccoli, chopped.
- Get 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped.
- Take 2 of green onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of Unsalted butter/olive oil as needed to cook the pancake.
Steps to make Rice Pancake:
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except olive oil / butter, then stir until combined..
- Heat the olive oil or butter in a skillet (approximately 1/4 tsp). Pour two tablespoons of rice mixture..
- Press the mixture lightly on the pan with a spatula until it is flat (don't press it too strong)..
- Cook the pancake for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned..
- Serve while they are warm with ketchup or hot sauce..
If you find this Rice Pancake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.