Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Peanut Butter Balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter balls recipe. To cook peanut butter balls you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Balls:
- Use 1 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of Butter (unsalted).
- Take 3 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Use 1 packages of Almond bark (chocolate).
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Balls:
- Mix well; peanut butter and softened butter.
- Add sugar in a little at a time, slowly while mixing..
- Put mixture into freezer for apx 15 mins. (this will make mixture more firm and easier to form into balls).
- Remove from freezer. Take pinches of mixture and roll into balls and put balls onto wax paper on top of cookie sheet until all mixture is used. (you may have to re-cool to roll into balls easier).
- After all mixture is rolled into balls, put into freezer to cool..
- Melt almond bark on low in 2 quart pot..
- Take peanut butter balls out of freezer. Use toothpicks to submerge peanut butter balls into melted chocolate almond bark, drip excess off then drop onto wax paper..
- I use a tip of a spoon to dip into melted chocolate to repair any holes left by the toothpicks..
Say good-bye to cholesterol laden peanut butter balls, and say hello to these vegan peanut butter balls covered in chocolate. Naturally gluten-free, whole grain, dairy-free and with a vegan option. These Peanut Butter Balls feature a smooth and creamy peanut butter filling inside of a chocolate coating. Incredibly easy to make with just five simple ingredients! No powdered sugar or butter needed.
If you find this Peanut Butter Balls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.