Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Messy Patties for Sliders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Messy Patties for Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Messy Patties for Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to beat back depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to messy patties for sliders recipe. To make messy patties for sliders you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Messy Patties for Sliders:
- Provide 250 gr of ground beef.
- Get 1/2 of big onion, chopped finely, stir-fried in 1 tsp of oil until translucent.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of bread crumbs (panko type).
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take of Crushed black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Oil for frying (1-2 tbsp is enough).
Steps to make Messy Patties for Sliders:
- When the onion is cool, add to the beef, bread crumbs, eggs, and the rest of the ingredients (except oil)..
- Mix and knead well. Store in the fridge..
- After being removed from the fridge, form 12 patties..
- Heat the oil in the pan. Use medium heat. Fry the patties and flip after a minute or so..
- You can also eat them with rice instead of making sliders..
If you find this Messy Patties for Sliders recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.