Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry. This teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken and colorful veggies, all tossed in a sweet and savory homemade teriyaki sauce. This chicken teriyaki tastes like it came from a restaurant but is so easy to make at home. 'Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry' made with tons of veggies and a home-made sauce! This recipe is one of our favorites and for a good reason – it's unbelievably delicious!
The chicken is stir-fried with the savory teriyaki sauce, which has an intensely delicious flavor. This Chicken Teriyaki stir-fry recipe comes with a homemade teriyaki sauce recipe. I hope you love this Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry recipe as much as we do.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken stir-fry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is something which I have loved my entire life.
This teriyaki chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken and colorful veggies, all tossed in a sweet and savory homemade teriyaki sauce. This chicken teriyaki tastes like it came from a restaurant but is so easy to make at home. 'Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry' made with tons of veggies and a home-made sauce! This recipe is one of our favorites and for a good reason – it's unbelievably delicious!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki chicken stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry:
- Make ready 1 cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Get 2 cup of Fresh Broccoli.
- Take 2 of cut Bell Pepper.
- Take 1 can of Baby Corn.
- Take 1 of cut White Onion.
- Get 3 of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 can of Bean Spouts.
If you do please rate it and leave me a comment below. I would love to get some feedback from you. Anyway, this chicken stir fry recipe is loaded with fresh vegetables instead of noodles. I bet you won't even miss the noodles when you taste all the flavors I went for a Teriyaki chicken stir fry vibe here.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry:
- Cut Chicken in to small pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar..
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Whisk into sauce, then set sauce aside for now..
- In a large wok over high heat, heat oil and stir-fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetables and cook until chicken loses its pink color and vegetables soften..
- Strain chicken and vegetables and return to the wok..
- Add sauce to wok and cook, stirring, until heated through and sauce is thickened..
- Serve over white rice or rice noodles..
Packed with flavor, but low on carbs. This is definitely a kid friendly recipe, especially since they can. Made with perfectly tender chicken in a low carb homemade Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is the perfect simple recipe for busy weeknights. This teriyaki chicken stir-fry is an easy and nourishing meal! This teriyaki chicken stir-fry is so simple, but it packs a powerful flavor punch!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food teriyaki chicken stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!