Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Schnitzel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Schnitzel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken schnitzel recipe. To make chicken schnitzel you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Schnitzel:
- You need 500 grams of Chicken breast fillet.
- Use 2 cup of Bread crumb.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2 cup of Plain flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Celery salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 of Canola oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Schnitzel:
- Cut your breasts inti schnitzel pieces..
- Now get a bowl for egg wash. Crack eggs and whisk lightly..
- One plate for flour and another for crumb. Season crumb with herbs and spices..
- First coat chicken in flour- then egg wash- then in the crumb mix. You can repeat the egg wash and crumb if you want a thicker crust but I did it just the once..
- Pour some oil into pan and shallow fry on medium heat (maybe two at at time) until brown on both sides. Drain on paper towel and sit in oven on low heat until all chicken is cooked..
- Squeeze some lemon and serve with chips, gravy and salad. Childs play! 😜.
Schnitzel is an Austrian dish made with meat (beef, chicken or pork) pounded thin, coated in flour, egg and breadcrumbs then fried until golden and crisp. Weiner Schnitzel is schnitzel made with veal. How to make Chicken Schnitzel Prepare the chicken: Slice large skinless, boneless chicken breasts in half horizontally to create thin cutlets. Schnitzel is originally a German dish consisting of thin cutlets of meat (chicken, pork or beef) that are coated in a seasoned flour and fried. It is a simple dish but a popular favourite.
If you find this Chicken Schnitzel recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply