Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Mutton Pulao or Mutton Yakhni Pulao is a delicious meat rice recipe with influence from Kashmiri food. The mutton is cooked with ghee, onion, ginger-garlic. Mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipe where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao
Mutton Pulav is a great biryani recipe with juicy chunks of mutton and flavored rice. This is Mutton pulao is a delicious and palate pleasing non vegetarian dish famously relished as a royal main Check for salt and add if required. Cook the rice until it is completely done from medium flame to low flame.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mutton Pulao or Mutton Yakhni Pulao is a delicious meat rice recipe with influence from Kashmiri food. The mutton is cooked with ghee, onion, ginger-garlic. Mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipe where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock):
- Take 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- Prepare of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- Take 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- Take of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- Take of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- Take of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- Prepare 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- Take of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- Make ready of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- Make ready of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- Make ready of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Mutton Pulao Recipe – Mutton Pulav – Yummy Indian Kitchen. Mutton pulao is a dish fairly common in north indian and pakistani cuisine that incorporates mutton into a rice pilaf. Meat is cooked with rice and spices. The mutton pulao recipe with the aroma of cardamom, cloves and cinnamon.
Steps to make Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock):
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
Photo "Kheema Pulao – Rice cooked with mutton or chicken mince with vegetables and spices. served in a bowl. selective focus" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. While the meat cooks, bring water to a boil and add bay leaf, shahi jeera, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon. The rice must be cooked completely but you must feel the bite. If you are a beginner, you can also check this post on how to cook basmati rice for biryani.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!