Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe. You can have peanut butter oatmeal energy balls using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls:
- Take 1 cup of rolled quick oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery finely grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of nuts of your choice.
- Get 1/4 cup of dried berries/chocochips optional.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls:
- Dry roast one cup of oats until turn aromatic and little brownish. Let them cool..
- Grind the roasted oats and nuts into a fine powder. Add in the cocoa powder.Set aside..
- Heat up the wok again. Add the ghee, grated jaggery, let it melt a bit then add oats and cocoa mixture,cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well and switch off the flame..
- Add the dried berries or chocochips or raisins..whatever you like..
- Roll this mixture into balls when it's still warm..
- You can roll these balls in dessicated coconut, cocoa powder or keep them as such.Store in an airtight container for upto a week in refrigerator. Enjoy!!!.
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls taste just like the classic PB and J on oatmeal bread, but heartier and nutrient-dense! Packed with oats, dried fruit, chia What we love most about these peanut butter oatmeal balls is that no extra equipment is required. A lot of energy balls use dates as a binder and. These magic peanut butter energy balls are sweetened with Medjool dates and stuffed full of nuts and seeds. The natural sugar in the dates is what gives you the initial wake-me-up and the complex carbs in the oatmeal and the protein in the peanut butter and other nuts help keep you going. crisp rice cereal, peanut butter, honey, chocolate, oatmeal.
If you find this Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.