Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe. To make peanut butter oatmeal energy balls you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls:
- Prepare of rolled quick oats.
- Get of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare of jaggery finely grated.
- Take of ghee.
- Use of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide of nuts of your choice.
- Get of dried berries/chocochips optional.
- Use of cinnamon powder optional.
- You need of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls:
- Dry roast one cup of oats until turn aromatic and little brownish. Let them cool..
- Grind the roasted oats and nuts into a fine powder. Add in the cocoa powder.Set aside..
- Heat up the wok again. Add the ghee, grated jaggery, let it melt a bit then add oats and cocoa mixture,cinnamon and vanilla. Mix well and switch off the flame..
- Add the dried berries or chocochips or raisins..whatever you like..
- Roll this mixture into balls when it's still warm..
- You can roll these balls in dessicated coconut, cocoa powder or keep them as such.Store in an airtight container for upto a week in refrigerator. Enjoy!!!.
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls taste just like the classic PB and J on oatmeal bread, but heartier and nutrient-dense! Packed with oats, dried fruit, chia What we love most about these peanut butter oatmeal balls is that no extra equipment is required. A lot of energy balls use dates as a binder and. These magic peanut butter energy balls are sweetened with Medjool dates and stuffed full of nuts and seeds. The natural sugar in the dates is what gives you the initial wake-me-up and the complex carbs in the oatmeal and the protein in the peanut butter and other nuts help keep you going. crisp rice cereal, peanut butter, honey, chocolate, oatmeal.
If you find this Peanut butter oatmeal energy balls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.