Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan white bean soup recipe. You can cook tuscan white bean soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Use of bacon (diced).
- Prepare of large green onion (diced small).
- Provide of shredded carrots.
- Provide of celery stalks (diced small) optional.
- Take of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of white cooking wine.
- Take of (14.5) Great Northern Beans.
- You need of dried rosemary.
- Provide of dried basil leaves.
- Take of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Get of celery seed.
- Use of dried parsley.
Steps to make Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Place a large stock pot over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp and cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving bacon drippings in pan. Set aside..
- You want about 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pot, if you do not have enough fat, add extra virgin olive oil to pan until you have about 1 tablespoon of liquid (just eyeball this)..
- Increase heat to medium high. Add shallots, carrot, and celery to pot. Cook, stirring frequently until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 30 seconds – 1 minute..
- Add white wine to deglaze pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until wine is reduced to 2 tablespoon, about 3-4 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock, beans with their liquid, rosemary and Parmesan..
- Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes..
- Add in the bacon, 1/4 cup of cream, chopped parsley leaves and grated parmesan. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Taste the soup, add more cream for a richer taste and texture..
- (You can serve the soup as is for a brothy consistency, or you can thicken the soup with one of the two methods below.) For an ultra creamy, bisque-like texture, puree the entire soup..
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Garnish with more grated parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and or more garlic powder. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.