Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Apple Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Apple Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough apple pancakes recipe. You can cook sourdough apple pancakes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Apple Pancakes:
- Use of Dry Mix.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon (or more- to taste).
- Get of Wet Mix.
- You need 2 medium of Apples (diced, shredded or mashed).
- Use 1 cup of Sourdough starter.
- Take 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 2 of Eggs, beaten slightly.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter, unsalted and melted.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla (or more- to taste).
Steps to make Sourdough Apple Pancakes:
- Preheat griddle or pan.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in one medium bowl.
- Mix together all wet ingredients in another medium bowl.
- Add dry mix to the wet mix, stirring with a spoon, and mixed until it has an evenly wet texture throughout and have small to medium cups.
- Use your favorite nonstick method (butter, oil, nonstick spray, etc.) on heated griddle..
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle. (If cooking multiple pancakes at a time, leave about 1-2 inches between each.).
- Flip pancakes when they have both pulled through the top and started to dry/harden around the edges. Cook until other side is at desired color (pale, golden, dark brown, etc.).
Rules For Cooking Pancakes In Cast Iron Skillets. Although it certainly isn't a requirement for sourdough pancake makin', I. These pancakes are easy to make and a perfect way to use up that discard sourdough starter! For another breakfast favorite, try my French Toast recipe. Pancakes mean lazy Saturday mornings and family breakfast time.
If you find this Sourdough Apple Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.