Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Corn Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Corn Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy corn spinach recipe. You can cook creamy corn spinach using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Corn Spinach:
- Take 1 bunch of spinach.
- Use 1 cup of boiled American corn.
- Take 1 cup of cream or malai.
- Use 3 tbsp of tomato purie.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Creamy Corn Spinach:
- Blanch and purie the spinach…
- Heat a pan put oil, then cumin seed, then turmeric, coriander, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and let all the masala get cook….
- Then add tomato purie and malai and let it cook on a medium slow flame for 3 to 4 minute or till the masala leave the side of a pan…
- Then add curd and stirr….
- Then add spinach purie and corn, finally add salt and garam masala, mix it properly and cook for 2 minute….
- Turn off the gas and ur dish is now get ready to b serve…
If you find this Creamy Corn Spinach recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.