Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez chicken fried steak & sides recipe. You can have mike's ez chicken fried steak & sides using 34 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides:
- You need of ● For The Meat [fried].
- Get 1.5 Pounds of Cubed Lean Beef [4 large 1/4" thin patties].
- You need of ● For The Flour Dredge [whisk well].
- Get 2 Cups of AP Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot Paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Creole Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of ● For The Egg Coating Mixture [whisk well].
- Provide 2 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Take 1 Cup of Whole Milk Or Buttermilk [more if needed].
- Provide of ● For The Sweet Corn [microwaved].
- Use 2 Cans of Sweet Corn [fully drained].
- You need 2 tbsp of Sweet Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of ● For The Mashed Potatoes [microwaved].
- Provide 2 (24 oz) of Box Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes [great brand!].
- Get of ● For The White Southern Gravy [whisk very well while simmering].
- Prepare 2 Packages of White Country Gravy [your choice of brand].
- Use as needed of Whole Milk Or Water [as per manufactures directions].
- Provide of ● For The Oils [as needed – just enough to fry meat].
- Take of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Get of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Texas Sliced Buttered Toast.
- Take of Over Easy Fried Eggs.
- You need of Instant Fried & Browned Hashbrowns.
Steps to make Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Wait for the oils to heat up well without burning your butter..
- Coat your patties with your flour mixture. Dip in egg mixture and re-dip in flour. Press hard. Then place in hot oil..
- Fry on both sides for 2 minutes until crispy and golden brown..
- Drain on thick paper towels..
- Make your white gravy as per manufactures directions. Whisk constantly while simmering..
- Heat up your corn in the microwave with butter, dried parsley and salt to taste..
- Microwave your potatoes and stir well half way thru..
For the steak: Begin with setting up an assembly line of dishes. Chicken-fried or country-fried steak is enjoyed everywhere in the U. S., but especially in the Southern and Southwestern states. It is usually made with round steak, tenderized then dipped in an egg and milk mixture, then dredged in seasoned flour or breadcrumbs. · Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy is the ultimate southern comfort food. Pan-fried cubed steak served with a white gravy made from the pan drippings.
If you find this Mike's EZ Chicken Fried Steak & Sides recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.