Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney. Put ghee on top of dosa. Serve with potato masala and coconut chutney. Red chutney is a perfect combination of dip which makes a great accompaniment for any south Indian delicacy such as idly dosa, rava dosa, medu vada, plain.
Dosas are especially popular in Southern India and are traditionally stuffed with a spicy potato or lentil filling and can be eaten on their own or served with curry. To serve, divide the potato filling between the dosa, roll them up and serve warm with the coconut chutney on the side. Aside from the actual dosa batter, it is served with potato stuffing, multiple chutneys (my mom does cilantro chutney and dahi chutney) and is served The cilantro coconut chutney is my adaptation from my MIL's coconut chutney recipe – her coconut chutney was good but I wanted to elevate the.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, dosa with potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Put ghee on top of dosa. Serve with potato masala and coconut chutney. Red chutney is a perfect combination of dip which makes a great accompaniment for any south Indian delicacy such as idly dosa, rava dosa, medu vada, plain.
Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dosa with potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney:
- Get 1 bowl of dosa batter(homemade).
- Get 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of white seasame seed.
- Take 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 2-3 sprig of curry leaves.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Make ready As needed of oil.
Coconut chutney is a south indian condiment made with fresh coconut, chilies, spices & herbs. Grind this mixture with the grated coconut, salt and tamarind to a slightly rough paste. Add a little water to make the chutney of a spreadable consistency. Sprinkle a little ghee or butter.
Steps to make Dosa with Potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney:
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- As they crackle add onion and green chillies and saute well.
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it become soft.
- Add tomatoes andsaute again.
- As the tomatoes become soft add sugar and remove the curry.
- Now make a paste of white seasame seed poppy seeds and Coconut.
- Heat oil add mustard seeds and curry leaves, temper it.
- Now pour the paste init add sugar and salt mix well and switch off the oven.
- Now take a dosa tawa grease it.
- Spread dosa batter evenly.
- Asit become crisp place the potato curryy the middle and fold..
- Serve it with the white chutney.
Roast for a minute or two. Remove from flame and serve immediately. Dosa is a cooked flat thin-layered rice batter traditionally served with Sambhar and coconut chutney. Dosas are quick and inexpensive to make, which makes them a popular dish in South-India. This article will show you how to make crispy dosa stuffed with potato masala.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dosa with potatoes stuffing and coconut chutney recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!