Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Mushroom Egg Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Mushroom Egg Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mushroom Egg Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mushroom egg rice recipe. You can cook chicken mushroom egg rice using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mushroom Egg Rice:
- Prepare of For the egg rice:.
- Use 2 of plates white rice.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take of For the chicken:.
- Get 300 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need of For the stir fry:.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic,minced.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 inch of ginger, crushed or grated.
- Provide 200 gr of broccoli florets.
- Provide 150 gr of button mushrooms, divided by 4.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use of some water.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Chicken Mushroom Egg Rice:
- For the chicken:.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the chicken. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- For the egg rice:.
- Heat the butter over medium-high heat. Add the beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs..
- Add rice. Mix well the eggs with the rice..
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Remove from the heat. Put it on the plate..
- For the stir fry:.
- Put the broccoli into boiling water for a minute. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic, onion, and ginger until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat. Stir until the chicken changed color..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Keep stirring until the chicken cooked..
- Add boiled broccoli. Mix well for a while..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Lastly, add some water. Cook until thickened..
- Add sesame oil so it will smell fragrant..
- Serve warm with the egg rice. Enjoy! 😋.
If you find this Chicken Mushroom Egg Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.