Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★. How to cook a simple & easy Chicken teriyaki Sandwich with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. Watch my videos for easy to make recipes…kitchen basics…and live Q&A episodes where I answer all of your cooking questions. It's a homemade version of the legendary Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich from Subway!
TERIYAKI CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES Like this recipe? Pin it to your DINNER pin board! I use cubes of chicken breast for this teriyaki chicken recipe, but chicken thighs work well too.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, teriyaki chicken and vegetable sandwich★recipe video★. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
How to cook a simple & easy Chicken teriyaki Sandwich with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. Watch my videos for easy to make recipes…kitchen basics…and live Q&A episodes where I answer all of your cooking questions. It's a homemade version of the legendary Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich from Subway!
Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki chicken and vegetable sandwich★recipe video★ using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★:
- Take of ・2 slices white bread.
- Make ready of ・1 Teriyaki Chicken, large size（◎）.
- Make ready of ・2 leaves of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare of ・1/3 orange bell pepper.
- Make ready of ・1/3 yellow bell pepper.
- Take of ・1/3 cucumber.
- Prepare of ・1/2 tomato.
- Make ready of ・some microgreens.
- Make ready of ・a dollop of mayonnaise.
- Take of ・a dab of butter.
- Take of ◎Teriyaki Chicken.
- Make ready of ・1 large piece of chicken breast (350-400 g, 12.3-14 oz).
- Make ready of ・a dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ・3 Tbsp Katakuri starch (potato starch).
- Make ready of ・2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Take of A: 3 Tbsp cooking sake.
- Make ready of A: 3 Tbsp Mirin (sweet sake, sweet cooking wine).
- Make ready of A: 2.5 Tbsp soy sauce.
- Take of A: 2 Tbsp cane sugar.
I've even used thinly sliced beef or shrimp if I don't have chicken on. Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★. This is a very basic chicken sandwich that you can do when you have some leftover chicken and sliced bread. Teriyaki Chicken would be delicious for leftovers or make a batch on Sunday meal prep and pack for your weekly school or work lunch bowls.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/HeDFUcpNACk.
- Mix cooking sake, Mirin, soy sauce and cane sugar (A). Microwave it at 600W for 30-40 sec. Mix it lightly to melt the sugar. Teriyaki sauce is ready..
- Cut chicken breast and make it same thickness. Pound it with the back of the knife. Poke holes into the surface of the chicken skin..
- Season both sides with salt and pepper. Coat it with potato starch. Heat oil in a frying pan..
- Put the skin-side down and pan-fry it on medium heat. Do both sides brown and remove extra oil with a paper towel. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken..
- Cook it while turning over it sometimes until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Teriyaki Chicken is ready..
- Wash vegetables and slice up..
- Spread butter onto 1 side of each bread slice. Top 1 slice bread, spread-side up, with iceberg lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, Teriyaki Chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, microgreens, iceberg lettuce. Top with remaining bread slice, spread-side down..
- Wrap it with parchment paper and cut in half..
One Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken makes the perfect easy weeknight meal. Best of all, this recipe is made entirely on one sheet pan with tender chicken, crispy. This easy teriyaki chicken with rice and vegetables is perfect for meal planning. This recipe doesn't require marinating and is perfect for our busy lives. It's loaded with sticky, savory and slightly sweet chicken teriyaki that your whole family will love!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food teriyaki chicken and vegetable sandwich★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!