Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makai Nu Cheen – Creamy Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makai Nu Cheen – Creamy Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makai nu cheen – creamy corn recipe. To cook makai nu cheen – creamy corn you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Makai Nu Cheen – Creamy Corn:
- Prepare 250 – 300 gms of Corn cobs.
- You need 1/4 inch of ginger Grated.
- Take 2 – 3 of Green chilli.
- Use 1 Cup of Milk and more.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Mustard Seeds / Rye ..
- Prepare 2 Tsps of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Makai Nu Cheen – Creamy Corn:
- Grate the corn or pulse in the mixer. Keep aside..
- In a non stick pan, heat thee oil, add the finely chopped green chilies, grated ginger and mustard seeds..
- Once they splutter, add the grated corn and mix it all..
- Reduce the flame to low and add 1/2 cup milk at a time..
- Stir well all the time so that it does not stick to the bottom..
- Add another half cup once it becomes dry-ish..
- We want a nice creamy consistency, I always add 1/4 cup additionally..
- Cover the pan and let it cook on slow heat. Mix ocassionally..
- Once all the milk is soaked up, you will see the corn turn really creamy and nice..
- Serve hot with bhakri..
If you find this Makai Nu Cheen – Creamy Corn recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.