Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice (김치볶음밥) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice (김치볶음밥) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice (김치볶음밥) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon kimchi fried rice (김치볶음밥) recipe. You can cook bacon kimchi fried rice (김치볶음밥) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice (김치볶음밥):
- Get 5-6 cups of steamed white rice (preferably a little stale).
- You need 2 cups of chopped kimchi (in 1/2-inch strips).
- Get 6 strips of bacon cut in 1/2-inch strips.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of neutral flavored oil (not EVOO) OR 2 Tablespoons oil + 1 Tablespoon butter.
- Prepare 1-1.5 Tablespoons of gochujang (if you like it less hot, start with 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce instead and add more to taste).
- Take 1-3 teaspoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like your food.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil to finish.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, chopped, for garnish.
Instructions to make Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice (김치볶음밥):
- In a large wok or skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Put the bacon in and render it until it looks like this:.
- Add in the kimchi and sugar and stir/sautee for two minutes..
- Then add in the gochujang and saute for another minute or so. Check the seasoning and adjust if needed. Maybe a pinch more sugar, maybe the rest of that gochujang. Remember, however salty or spicy it is at this point will be diluted a bit by all that rice. But don't go overboard with the seasoning just yet. You can always add more stuff later, but you can't take it away..
- Add the rice and, using your spoon or spatula, make chopping motions into the rice to break it up as completely as you can so it'll get evenly seasoned..
- If the rice is beginning to stick to your pan, turn the heat down to medium low at this point and taste one last time to adjust seasoning if necessary. Remember to cool it down by blowing on it before tasting. You can't taste the level of seasoning as accurately when the food is hot, and you might think it less salty, sweet or spicy than it really is..
- And finally, add the toasted sesame oil, and toss in thoroughly to season the rice evenly. If you like little crunchy bits in your fried rice, now is the time to let it sit undisturbed for another 3 or 4 minutes on the medium-low flame and let the rice on the bottom toast up a bit. Serve sprinkled with chopped green onions, and maybe even a fried egg on top if you're up for it..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice (김치볶음밥) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.