Malai Sandwich. See great recipes for Paneer veggies sandwich, Malai sandwich too!.veg malai sandwich recipe . it mainly includes recipes like club sandwich , veggie burger , mayonnaise cheese sandwich , aloo toast , chocolate sandwich , aloo masala grilled sandwich. Malai sandwich, a marvelous creation to make up your day. The relishing flavors, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of malai sandwich are just mouth-watering.
PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideosveg malai sandwich recipe Serve at once or keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Malai Sandwich with Kesar Mousse, Cardamom Crumble and Passionfruit Coulis is my twist to the classic evergreen and world famous Indian dessert Rasmalai.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, malai sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
See great recipes for Paneer veggies sandwich, Malai sandwich too!.veg malai sandwich recipe . it mainly includes recipes like club sandwich , veggie burger , mayonnaise cheese sandwich , aloo toast , chocolate sandwich , aloo masala grilled sandwich. Malai sandwich, a marvelous creation to make up your day. The relishing flavors, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of malai sandwich are just mouth-watering.
Malai Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Malai Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook malai sandwich using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malai Sandwich:
- Get of Cow milk.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Get of Vinegar(dilute with 2 tbsp water).
- Get of Sugar.
- Get of Water.
- Make ready of Mawa(homemade used here).
- Take of Cardamom Powder(1 tsp in sugar syrup and 1/2 tsp in mawa stuffing).
- Take of Powdered Sugar(As per your taste).
- Take of Pistachios(grated).
- Take of Cherry(for decoration).
Malai Sandwich is available with multiple payment options and easy delivery. Being an eminent Manufacturer & Supplier of Malai Sandwich in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, Our range can be. Stuff all the Chena Malai sandwich in the same way. Garnish them with chopped pistachios and serve them after स्पेशल मिठाई मलाई चॉप, दीपावली के लिये खास रेसिपी । Bengali Sweet Malai Chop Recipe.
Instructions to make Malai Sandwich:
- For Chhena:- Boil 1 ltr milk on the medium flame stirring continuously. Once boil comes, switch off the flame and leave it for 4 mins to slightly cool down. Add diluted vinegar slowly to the milk in intervals and mix it so that the milk curdles..
- Once the milk completely curdled, you can see the chhena is separated from the milk. You can see the clear slight yellowish water. Now place a strainer on the bowl and spread a cotton cloth over it. Pour the curdled milk on it and lift the cloth to separate the milk from the chhena..
- Wash the chhena to remove the flavour of vinegar and again press it to strain the extra water. Keep the tied cloth hanged somewhere for 30 mins..
- Grind the chhena once to easily make it smooth. Mash the chhena using your palm and add the flour. Mix and mash for 10 minutes to make it smoother. After mashing it properly, you can make a small ball and check whether there are any cracks or not. Once you see the crack-free ball, divide the chhena in equal balls and roll it between your palms and give it the desired shape of your choice or like the shape I made..
- For sugar syrup:-Take 1.5 cups of sugar and 4.5 cups of water in it. Stir until sugar dissolves. Cook till you get the thick consistency (no thread required). Add the cardamom powder to it. Mix it well..
- For Chhena Sandwich:-In the boiling sugar syrup add the balls one by one. Cook with the covered lid on high flame for 8 mins. Then remove the lid and cook on high flame for another 3 mins. Then last with the closed lid for low-medium flame(stir occasionally after 8mins and flip the balls) for 15 mins..
- After 15 mins, flip the balls and switch off the flame. Keep them aside to cool down for 1/2 hour. Then remove the chhena balls from the syrup and put them over the cooling rack so that the extra sugar syrup moves out of it..
- For Malai Sandwich stuffing:- Put a pan on medium flame. Take 1 cup of mawa and add 4 tbsp of slight hot milk in it. Mix it properly with the spoon to make them smoother. Add 1/4 cup powdered sugar to it. Mix it properly. You will see the mawa is completely leaving the surface of the pan. Not sticking to the bottom. Add the cardamom powder. Mix it and remove it and keep aside to make it cool..
- Partially cut the chhena balls into two equal halves. Put the mawa stuffing in between with the help of a knife. Make the stuffing even and remove extra stuffing. Stuff all the chhena malai sandwich in the same way. Garnish with the pistachios and cherry on top. You can serve chilled..
Malai, figuratively meaning "cream of the crop," in a North Indian language, is an ice cream company that draws inspiration from globally-sourced whole ingredients, aromatic spices. Malai Chop or Malai Cham Cham is a popular Bengali misty or sweet made from Paneer/Channa/Cottage cheese. Learn to cook Chicken Malai Cutlets Sandwich Recipe by chef at Masala TV show. Malai Sandwich, इस दिवाली पर बनाये ये delicious मिठाई,bengali sweet malai chop,diwali special sweet. A sandwich with delectable flavour of malai.. .
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food malai sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!