Mini Pancakes That Stay Fluffy. Directions: In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, then add the milk. Add sifted flour, baking powder and vanillin. Mix everything together and cook your mini pancakes.
Great for little hands or as a snack for yourself with fruit and yogurt!! These Thick and Fluffy Silver Dollar Pancakes are the BEST mini pancake recipe out there! It's the crispy edges that make these little guys stand out.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mini pancakes that stay fluffy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Pancakes That Stay Fluffy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mini Pancakes That Stay Fluffy is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Directions: In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, then add the milk. Add sifted flour, baking powder and vanillin. Mix everything together and cook your mini pancakes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini pancakes that stay fluffy using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Pancakes That Stay Fluffy:
- Prepare 200 grams of Homemade Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 120 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 3 of drops Vanilla oil.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate pen (Hardening type).
The size of a silver dollar, they are easy to skewer and completely bite sized! Pour the batter in each hole until almost full. Cook the mini pancakes until they start to get golden brown. Flip on the other side and allow to cook for a minute or two. * (see recipe notes for more tips).
Instructions to make Mini Pancakes That Stay Fluffy:
- Combine the egg, milk, sugar and vanilla oil in a bowl and mix well with a whisk. Add the pancake mix and fold in with a rubber spatula. Add melted butter and mix without kneading..
- Pour a small amount of batter into a frying pan or electric griddle (140ºC), and cook both sides..
- When the pancakes have cooled, decorate as you like with a chocolate pen, and they're done. Keep in a plastic bag to prevent them from drying out..
Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a big bowl and mix to combine, using a whisk. Break the egg into a medium jug. Add the milk, vanilla and melted butter and whisk to combine. Using a spoon, dig a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Pour the egg mixture into the well, then whisk it all.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini pancakes that stay fluffy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!