Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cream corn stew made with canned corn recipe. To make easy cream corn stew made with canned corn you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn:
- Use 1 packages of Chicken (thigh or breast).
- Take 4 medium of Potatoes.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Get 1 of Corn or mixed vegetables.
- Take 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 1 can of ★Canned corn (creamed corn).
- Use 400 ml of ★Milk.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of ★Water.
- You need 3 of cubes ★Soup stock cubes.
Steps to make Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn:
- Cut the chicken, potatoes, carrot, and onions into bite sized pieces..
- This recipe uses a can of creamed corn..
- Heat a deep pot and add butter (or vegetable oil). Melt the butter and stir fry the chicken. Lightly season with salt and pepper, add the vegetables and stir fry well..
- Turn off the heat and add flour. Mix well to coat everything with the flour..
- When the flour is completely stirred in, add the ★ ingredients and stir..
- Now turn on the heat. Boil until the meat and vegetables are cooked through and continue cooking until the stew is thickened..
- Keep the heat at low to medium low. Stir once in a while, scraping the bottom of the pot to prevent scorching..
- Taste, and add salt and pepper if the flavor isn't strong enough. If it's too strong, add milk or water to dilute..
- Finally, stir in corn or mixed vegetables..
If you find this Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.