Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to big daddy's bacon wrapped black and blue burgers recipe. To make big daddy's bacon wrapped black and blue burgers you need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers:
- Prepare of grond chuck, thick cut apple wood smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, pepper jack cheese, onins, mushrooms,salt, pepper, blackened seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of The seed of inspiration for this burger was planted by my big homie Big Stace..
- Get 8 of kaiser or honey wheat rolls,.
- You need 8 of Ground chuck patties.
- Get 1 of -6 ounce package of blue cheese crumbles and 8 slices pepper jack.
- Prepare 2 of Tablespoons of blackend seasoning.
- Take 16 of Slices thick cut apple wood smoked bacon.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of Large onion sliced and sauteed.
- You need 1 of Carton of fresh sliced mushrooms sauteed.
Instructions to make Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers:
- 1 mix blue cheese crumbles with ground chuck 2. Pat out 8 patties of equals size. 3 season all patties both sides and edges with 1/4 table spoon blackened seasoning. 4 Place 2 pieces of bacon across 1 another to make an X. 5 place paddy in middle of x. Then rap each piece of bacon over the top. Repeat process for remaining burgers. 5. What ever method you use to cook these burgers always place folded side down to seal bacon edges together. 6 cook on high heat just to brown the bacon then reduced heat too low to cook burgers to your desired wellness then top with pepper jack. 7 saute onions and mushrooms seasoned with salt and pepper to top your burgers when done and use your favorite bread and condiments to complete burger. A big shout out to my homie Stacy for planting the seed of inspiration. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363304-smoked-brisket.
If you find this Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.