Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & corn cream croquettes recipe. You can have potato & corn cream croquettes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes:
- Use 2 of to 3 Potatoes (baking type recommended).
- Use 130 grams of Corn kernels (canned or frozen).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎ Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Soup stock granules.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ◎ Salt.
- Provide 1 dash of ◎ White pepper.
- Provide 1 of Flour, eggs, panko.
- Take 1 of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes:
- Put the flour in a heatproof bowl. Add the milk little by little, stirring constantly so no lumps form..
- Microwave without covering it for 90 seconds at 500 W. Add the ◎ ingredients and mix well. The béchamel sauce is done..
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them, unpeeled, with plastic wrap. Microwave for 5 minutes. When a toothpick goes through them easily, they're done. Peel while still hot, and mash up with a fork..
- Mix the potatoes and béchamel sauce with the corn kernels (drain beforehand if using canned)..
- Form into oval patties. If you divide the mixture into 8 portions, I think they'll turn out to be the perfect size, but you can vary this to your liking..
- Coat the patties with flour, beaten egg and panko in that order..
- Deep fry..
- Done! These are flavored very well, so try them out first without added sauce to begin..
If you find this Potato & Corn Cream Croquettes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.