Golgappa shots cocktail. We are back with a super fun food challenge i.e, "Chocolate Golgappa Challenge". Golgappa recipe with step by step pics. Golgappa is a favorite snack all over India.
Panipuri Shots Recipe – Pani Puri Recipe- Golgappa Shots – How to make Panipuri Shots So I shot this SUPER FUN Golgappa Challenge video with my Indian mom and am releasing it on her. Pani puri shots (a.k.a. golgappa shots or gol gappe shots) are a versatile snack invented in India made of stuffed pani puri (golgappa) placed on top of liquid-filled shot glasses. Easy Chocolate Golgappas Recipe: Step by Step Chocolate Golgappas Recipe, Tips to make Chocolate Golgappas at home, Chocolate Golgappas Ingredients.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, golgappa shots cocktail. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
We are back with a super fun food challenge i.e, "Chocolate Golgappa Challenge". Golgappa recipe with step by step pics. Golgappa is a favorite snack all over India.
Golgappa shots cocktail is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Golgappa shots cocktail is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have golgappa shots cocktail using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Golgappa shots cocktail:
- Get 25 of homemade puris.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take of For potato stuffing.
- Take 2 cup of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted jeera(cumin) powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Green pani.
- Take 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Make ready 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Jeera ( cumin )powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of green mango.
- Take as needed of Cold water.
- Take of Sweet pani.
- Make ready 1 cup of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dates paste.
- Get 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 spoon of jeera(cumin) powder.
- Make ready 2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Sweet curd.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Jeera/cumin powder.
Ingredients : Golgappa Puris, Espresso shots. Description : Crushed boondi laddoos mixed with melted chocolate stuffed into crispy puris and served with espresso shots. See more ideas about Cocktails, Cocktail shots, Alcoholic drinks. Pink Starburst Cocktail with Pinnacle Vodka. tastes EXACTLY like everyones favorite Starburst!
Instructions to make Golgappa shots cocktail:
- For potato stuffing add all the ingredients given under the section and mix it well..
- Grind all the ingredients given under the section and mix with cold water. Adjust the flavours as per your taste.
- For sweet pani, take a pan and add tamarind paste and dates paste and mix well. Once it boils add chilli powder, 1/4tsp salt and water, then leave few mins. Adjust the density of chutney as per your choice and dilute it anytime later.
- For sweet Dahi, add all the ingredients given in the section and mix well.
- Now take the short glass and fill all the pani separately and keep Puri's stuffed with potato masala and sprinkle onions and serve. Yummy golgappa shots ready..
- Note: For green chutney if u didn't get green mango you can use 1/2 cup diluted tamarind water. For sweet chutney if you don't have dates use 1/4 cup jaggery..
I am so loving to use Air Fryer to fry Golgappas with just a tsp of oil and enjoy anytime we crave for spicy, zesty bites. Golgappa vodka shots recipe. #fame food – How to Make Vodka Pani Puri Pani puri shots are the extended version of Pani puris. This is also is known as the. Golgappa Recipe: Everyone's favorite Golgappa Recipe is here to try out at home now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food golgappa shots cocktail recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!