Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) recipe. To cook minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Use 1/4 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of finelly chopped carrots.
- Use 2 tbsp of finelly chopped cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Get 3/4 cup of peeled and finely chopped sweet potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of processed mozzarella cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn kernels.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour dissolved in 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 4 tbsp of fresh tomato purée.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take For of garnish-.
- Use 2 tbsp of finally chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of grated cheese.
Steps to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onions and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds..
- Add carrots, cauliflower, green peas and 5 cups water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Add sweet potatoes, corn kernels, cheese and macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till Veggies are tender while stirring occasionally..
- Add cornflour water mixture, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes while stirring continuously..
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cheese..
Sauteing onions, celery, carrots, and squash delivers a flavor punch even before the soup begins to bubble on the stove. Pairing fresh ingredients with canned beans and. Tom Kerridge's minestrone is perfect for filling your family up with healthy vegetables and helping them get their five-a-day. To serve, ladle the soup into bowls, then sprinkle over the parsley and Parmesan. Minestrone Soup – the best chunky soup in the world!
If you find this Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.